Sydney Conference Photographer
For twenty years, Event Photos have been trusted in delivering top quality event photography across Sydney. Our years of experience not only means you’ll get quality photographs but we’ll work with you every step of the way and provide a tailored event plan for your peace of mind. Making sure we capture all those important moments.
Covering some of the largest conference and exhibition events across Sydney, we understand the need for having a quick turn-around too, whether on-site or next day for social media and press releases. Your images will be uploaded to a secure gallery for you to view, download and share.
We let our Sydney event photos do the talking. Our images will help you remember all the key moments of your special event. Whether it’s the inspirational speaker connecting with the audience, the launch of a new product or service, or the CEO handing over the top achiever award! We’ve got you covered.
What Can an Experienced Sydney Conference Photographer Do For You?
An adept conference photographer does more than just click the shutter. Here’s how we stand apart:
- Storytelling: Our photos don’t just capture moments; they narrate the story of your event, from keynote speakers to the reactions of the attendees.
- Engaging Images: Through our lens, we ensure to seize the atmosphere, the essence, and the emotion behind every session.
- Professionalism: Time management, understanding the event flow, and delivering within deadlines are part of our commitment.
- Versatility: From candid shots and posed group photos, to corporate headshots and capturing the ambience, we are versatile in our approach.
Our Conference Photography Philosophy
At Event Photos, we believe photography is an art that merges with science. Our philosophy is rooted in three core principles:
- Observation: Our experts in conference photography in Sydney have a full understanding of the conference flow. This allows the crew to be at the right place at the right time and capture all the key moments of the event.
- Innovation: We update our strategies and equipment regularly which allows us to keep up with new developments and stay in the lead in the photography industry.
- Deep connections: We build rapport with the conference team and attendees. This helps us blend seamlessly and capture genuine moments effortlessly.
Your conference deserves nothing but the best, and that’s what we aim to provide. Our quality check process includes:
- Pre-Event Reconnaissance: To familiarise ourselves with the venue, ensuring optimal lighting and shot angles.
- Post-Processing Excellence: Our team of skilled editors fine-tunes every image, balancing colours, sharpening details, and ensuring the highest quality output.
- Client Collaboration: We collaborate with you post-event, giving you the chance to review, select, and provide feedback on the images, ensuring total satisfaction.
Professional Conference Photography in Sydney: Venues to Choose From
There is no better place in Sydney for business people to connect and get things done. ICC in Sydney hosts all kinds of events, big and small, and all of them are supported by the production team. At your disposal, you will have 70 meeting rooms, 35,000 square meters of exhibition space, open-air balconies, event managers, and many other benefits.
Doltone House Jones Bay Wharf
Doltone House has the experience and reputation to ensure your conference runs smoothly – both for the organisers and the guests. Set the stage for a successful business conference and enjoy views of Sydney Harbour, Hyde Park or the picturesque Gwawley Bay in Sydney’s South. Our large venue collection is suitable for conferences of any style and size of gathering. From single day planning sessions to multi-day seminars, our experienced event specialists will help you find the right venue for your needs.
Sofitel Sydney Wentworth
Sofitel Sydney is another worthy location that offers extensive conference space with top-shelf audio and visual facilities. The venue serves a French cuisine menu, a long list of wines, and flexible catering options. The huge Wentworth Ballroom is located on the 3rd floor and is shrouded in glamour. In a cocktail-type function, it can accommodate up to 1,100 people. The room has no pillars, so the space is open and suitable for all kinds of events and audio-visual effects. Overnight guests can enjoy 436 rooms with all other hotel luxuries.
Dockside blends function and space with a reputation for culinary genius and first-rate service. Dockside has stunning panoramic views stretching over Darling Harbour and a superb location a walking distance from Sydney CBD. For your conferences, gala dinners, business meetings, cocktail parties, and other special occasions, this venue space is a fantastic choice. Within the space, there are 5 breakout rooms with automated blackout features and natural light, which is a special conference photographer Sydney treat.
Conference Photography Sydney FAQs
How far in advance do we need to make a booking?
In order to guarantee our availability, we advise making reservations as early as possible—ideally, a few months in advance. We will always try to meet last-minute requests based on our schedule, however, we do recognize that events can occasionally be scheduled on short notice.
How soon can we expect the photographs after the event?
We understand the importance of timely delivery. Typically, the first set of edited photos will be available for your review within 3-5 business days following the event. However, the time frame can vary based on the size and nature of the event. We'll always provide an estimated delivery date during our initial discussions.
Do you offer both candid and staged photography services?
Absolutely! Our team is skilled in both candid and staged photography. We believe in capturing the spontaneity of genuine moments, as well as setting up specific shots to ensure all aspects of your event are covered. Whether it's candid laughter and applause during a keynote speech or a group photo of all attendees, we've got you covered.
What about the equipment? Do you have backup equipment in case of any malfunctions?
At Event Photos, we employ state-of-the-art photography equipment to ensure the best quality images. Expect to see the best cameras, lenses, lighting gear, and more. Additionally, we always carry backup equipment to every event to ensure there are no disruptions in case of unforeseen circumstances.
How much does conference photography in Sydney cost?
Our expert conference photographers in Sydney typically base their quotes on the number of onsite hours needed. The hourly rate for a professional conference event photographer would be between $250 and $400.
Choosing Event Photos for your conference in Sydney is not just about hiring photographers; it’s about investing in an experience. Our pictures are not just mere representations; they are memories etched in pixel-perfection, ready to be revisited year after year. Step into the future with confidence, knowing every important moment of your conference is immortalised by professionals who care. Contact us and let’s create magic together!